For career opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always accepting applications for Interns. Please apply using the form below.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Website and social media optimization.
- Keyword analysis.
- Cost/benefit analysis.
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
- Bilingual a plus.
Marketing, Business, Communications.
- Assist with daily administration of ED proposal development, and related activities.
- Support proposal preparation through assistance with writing, editing, production, etc.
- Support technical assignments including research, data analysis and contribution to ED reports and presentations.
- Research, evaluate and assess donor and competitor/partner activity.
- Attend meetings and briefings and prepare meeting notes.
- Provide minimal administration support.
- Strong international interest; preference for interest and background knowledge of global health issues in the developing world.
- Must have completed at least one year of graduate public health, international affairs or business administration studies.
- Solid writing and editing skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and task completion skills.
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
- Strong communication (oral, written) skills.
- Ability to self-manage, multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sales, Marketing, Business, Communications.